WETTERBERG is situated at Villagatan 19, Östermalm
WETTERBERG is a law firm focused on business law specializing in GDPR, Intellectual Property law, Information Technology law, Marketing law, Freedom of expression and Dispute Resolution within these areas of law.
WETTERBERG Advokatbyrå focuses on and has as mission to provide businesses, organizations and agencies, legal- and strategic advisory services that add value in their decision-making and business, and to work with our clients on a long-term basis to gain insight and thereby understand their business and challenges .
Dag Wetterberg, advokat (attorney)
- Founder at Wetterberg Advokatbyrå
- Partner at Magnusson Advokatbyrå
- General Counsel at Bonnierförlagen
- CEO at ALIS, Administration of literary rights in Sweden
Telephone: +46 70 999 25 09
David Johansson, associate
- Davids thesis is named: The right to be forgotten according to the general data protection regulation (GDPR).
Telefon: + 46 73 324 54 38
Visiting adress: Villagatan 19, Stockholm
Post: Box 16 422, 103 27 Stockholm